Business Development Manager Wanted
We're looking for a dynamic, professional, results-focused Business Development Manager to join our team, to develop and implement plans to penetrate key target sectors and grow the business within our well-established client base.
An energetic role, the candidate will manage multiple products and services including Liquip terminal and tanker equipment, engineered solutions for the tanker and terminal market and Self Bunded tanks
Communication is key, from cold-calling prospects to maintaining long-term relationships, to sharing information and ideas with colleagues and other stakeholders. Business development requires not only understanding our business, but also that of competitors and of the market as a whole, you will need to understand and stay current within the industry.
The successful applicant will have experience as a technical field salesperson with a background in industrial products. We seek a highly motivated person who works well within a small team and requires minimum supervision. There will be significant synergies with Liquip Victoria branch, with cross territory opportunities shared and communicated. Reporting to the General Manager, the opportunities are enormous with the market relatively untapped. The role will appeal to those who thrive on securing and closing deals.
What you will do:
- Growing existing client's relationships, utilising your contacts as well as being resourceful and collaborative with your interstate colleagues.
- Cold calling potential new clients to develop leads and build new relationships
- Generating new sales opportunities and creating proposals, and presentations as required
- Dealing with multiple products and services increasing Liquip NSW market exposure
- Reporting to management regarding sales activities and business development
To be suited to this role you will ideally have the following;
- Industrial products experience.
- Technically minded and passion for engineering sales
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in a Sales / BDM roll, with drive and initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional writing and presentation skills
- Be able to pull together a quote, communicating with internal stake holders and suppliers.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- How many years of field sales experience do you have?
To apply to this job please use our job listing on Seek.