The Liquip Fireguard® Tank design incorporates lightweight thermal insulation encased between two walls of steel. The double wall steel design provides secondary containment. The lightweight interstitial insulation material is 75% lighter than concrete reducing the overall tank weight significantly when compared to competing concrete encased products.
This tank is UL 2085 Labelled as a "fire-protected" and "fire-resistant" secondary containment aboveground tank with a 2-hour fire-rating.
- Insulates product in tank from ambient temperature variations, reducing emissions to the environment.
- Primary and secondary tank can be tightness tested on site with standard testing procedures.
- Steel outer wall provides low cost maintenance and protection from weathering.
- Primary storage tank and secondary containment compatible with a wide range of fuels and chemicals, including biodiesel and ethanol.
- Support designs available for all seismic requirements.
- Interstitial space can be monitored for leak detection.
- Meets temperature requirements when the furnace test was extended to 4 hours.
- UL 2085 Listed “Protected” tank
- Ballistics and Impact protection per UL 2085
- Both the inner and outer steel tanks are built to UL standards
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 30 & 30A
- International Fire Code (IFC)
- California Air Resources Board (CARB) Standing Loss Control testing requirements for air emissions
- Steel Tank Institute (STI) Standard F941 for Thermally Insulated Aboveground Storage Tanks
When you buy an SBT or single wall tank from Liquip NSW you are not just buying a tank, you’re buying a complete bulk liquid storage solution. Not to mention that we offer a complete turnkey solution as part of the purchase.
► Selection and advice on the best suited tank solution
► Custom tailored pump dispensing and monitoring system design with multiple options to choose from
► Fit-out of pump dispensing equipment and systems onto the tank
► Delivery, installation and set-up of the tank on-site, along with commissioning
► Option of on-going servicing and maintenance of tank on-site.
To discover more about our complete range of HOST petrochemical storage solutions please contact the Liquip NSW team for expert advice and assistance with this solution and for build design and part selections. With HOST you can cost-effectively dispense in a more productive, safe and efficient way.