To ensure each loading arm that leaves our factory operates to its maximum potential, Liquip requests that the dimensional details and designs of each installation be checked by our design department. Design survey sheets are available from Liquip and Liquip distributors .
The following is the information needed to recommend an arm to suit your requirements:
- Top loading or bottom loading Top - long reach or pantograph Bottom - overhead or low profile
- Top feed or bottom feed (liquid is supplied from above or below)
- Left hand or right hand mechanism
- Product to be conveyed
- Temperature of the product to be conveyed
- Flow rate required
- Preferred diameter
- Material of construction
- Operating pressure
- Operating temperature
- Maximum temperature
- Mounting connection
- Coupler or other connection
To help maximise the productivity of your loading arms and thus provide the best value for money, it is important that Liquip be consulted early in the planning stage of the bulk liquid terminal or loading rack . The loading arm is the last component of an expensive supply chain so it is important not to compromise this important asset .